Thursday, November 17, 2005

New site to open soon!!!

After what seems like our site has been down forever, I am happy to say that we will be re-opening on Monday Nov. 28th!! Thanks to a couple of friends running different tests on their computers using different browsers to see how it loads and what not. I will have to say that this has proved to be a daunting task as I am attempting something a little different but I keep telling myself that in the end it will be cool.

Here is what to expect when we re-open: new crochet goodies, clothing, bath & body treats and also our introduction of "S & W Accoutrements" pet goody line!! We will also have a little holiday shopping guide for those easy gift giving! Be sure to stay tuned for our re-opening!!

2 Comments:

Blogger punkinpieproductions said...

Congrats on the new site.
Wanting to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

11/23/2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger Whimsical Lily Boutique said...

Thanks! I hope to be able to open on Friday... we shall see. ;o)
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

11/23/2005 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home