Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ooops... forgot to mention...

what type of roving it was and where I purchased the roving from. LOL I got the roving from RowanTree Woolery. The roving is Rambouillet and it's really soft, easy to spin and they have awesome prices. I really like the dark chocolate that is shown on my drop spindle. I just placed another order for 1lb (white) and 2oz (dark chocolate) with them because I really liked the feel of it. So I will be getting a few fluffy packages this week. LOL I also have coming some Romney (2ozs because I have heard this is a little rough) and Corriedale Cross (14ozs) rovings for a total of 2lbs. Can you say this is just as addicting as buying yarn?? I know that isn't a lot compared to some but this is only the beginning....

2 Comments:

Blogger punkinpieproductions said...

Congrats on the new spinning.
Can't wait to see some of the yarns.

12/16/2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger Whimsical Lily Boutique said...

Thanks!! I am really excited about it too. ;o) I have been doing a lot of spinning and hope to debut some of my yarns in the new year. :0)

12/22/2005 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home